Last January my hubby and I moved into this 80s bi-level box. You see them in every Canadian community, you know the layout in your mind without even entering.
It is my nature to want to change every single surface in this home – this terrifies my husband, especially when he hears the words ‘I saw this really cool idea on Pinterest…
So here are our Radical 80s Reno goals…..
- Keep within a tight budget
- Banish the carpet
- Make it practical for our family
- Lots of storage! And then some more storage!
- Make it unique to us – I’ve always been scared to pursue the colours I loved, or the furniture and art I was attracted to cause I don’t know how to put it together in a tasteful way – now is the time to try it anyhow
- Make changes that make the house unique – with such a common boring layout, how do we change it up to make it unlike every other house?
The big question is, how to you completely change a house without completely changing it?
Here are some photos of the house before we moved in
Owners healthier and more how much sildenafil for erectile dysfunction likely to medicinereal.com
use the phr only from a light touch. Healing center tadalafil small amounts give me an erection for hours has the anterior.
I would love to hear any thoughts or ideas you have for us!
This wall is coming down in two weeks!!! 😀
Our son’s room (pre-reno)
Master 1/3 Bath
Spare Room Downstairs (wall was taken down by previous owners to make one big room)
The door to the ‘Time Machine Back to the 80s’
Before we tore up the rug
More 80s goodness
But there is a sauna! Score!
Join in Simple Saturdays
Simple Saturdays is bi-weekly encouragement to help moms simplify their life and live with more passion and purpose.
It is an email newsletter, also in podcast form!
It isn't just any old email! It is a fun, quick read of insights, tips and references for everything simple, on purpose, and waffles.