– Add eggs to sweet potato mix, mix all ingredients together well
– Cook on a heated, oiled waffle maker
– When cooked, use two forks to prod and lift the waffles of the waffle maker. Of course this is optional, but if you use this method it helps to pretend you are a giant who is operating a tiny waffle fork-lift (beep beep beep shooooooom…it’s called committing the role people!)
– Stop to question the possibility I have no authority writing recipes
– Serve hot (I don’t think these would be good reheated as they crumble easily)
– Enjoy and smile in realization that though I’m no cookbook author, I am your friend and only share the good stuff with you.
Recipe makes 5-6 waffles aka not enough for two toddlers and two adults, the kids will eat them all without threats or bribery. Dinner bliss!