Have you spent time decluttering your home? Decluttering WILL be an emotional process because it means separating the life you want from the life you are building by default. Moreover, decluttering is emotional because your eyes are opened to where you have been living on default and also what it has cost you or cost the world around you. In this episode of Simple Saturdays I share how I reframed my view on decluttering’s role as well as some great freebies from the Life on Purpose workbook.
Simple Home | Decluttering
Here are 8 things I realized/learned/relearned from spending the year decluttering my family home:
- The line between ‘enough’ and ‘excess’ is easily crossed
- I’ve wasted so much money
- I’m filling space for the sake of filling space
- I’ve made so much waste
- This is all just a distraction
- Life is still messy
- It is a mindset, not an end goal
- It leads to more
Simple Life | Life on Purpose Workbook
I have some really great freebies I’m excited to share with you. To help you get started with setting out your LIFE ON PURPOSE, I took some of the content from the Life on Purpose workbook and condensed it into two starter worksheets. Links below.
- Harlem Globetrotters
- People Are Awesome
- 5-Minute Crafts
- I Decluttered My Home for a Year, Here is What I Learned
- Identity Clutter
- Life on Purpose workbook
- Why Values Matter (free worksheet)
- Why Vision Setting Matters (free worksheet)
- Working Through Unhappiness in Motherhood, Life Coaching Steps for Handling a Bad Day. Bonus Q+A Episode 25
- Having Personal Goals and Dreams While Mothering Small Kids. Bonus Q+A Episode 26
TO SEND IN YOUR QUESTION/TOUCH BASE WITH ME
Join in Simple Saturdays
Simple Saturdays is bi-weekly encouragement to help moms simplify their life and live with more passion and purpose.
It is an email newsletter, also in podcast form!
It isn't just any old email! It is a fun, quick read of insights, tips and references for everything simple, on purpose, and waffles.