Working through unhappiness in motherhood, life coaching steps for handling a bad day. Bonus Q+A Episode 25
Answering a reader question: What you do when you feel like you want to cry, feel you’re not doing what you plan to do? All your plans are a disaster? Your children are not listening or following the rules?
In this episode I will answer this question and discuss the following points:
- How our judgements on feeling ‘unhappiness’ makes moving through it difficult
- Doubling down on the stress
- How we handle our ‘negative emotions’
- Managing stress in motherhood
- Assessing your day to see what needs to shift
- Resetting with our kids while taking our own emotional responsibility
- Keeping a bad day bad or letting everyone move on
- Center in on the mom you want to be.
In the next episode, I will answer Question 2 all about shutting down that big dreamer in your when you become a mom.
Join in Simple Saturdays
Simple Saturdays is bi-weekly encouragement to help moms simplify their life and live with more passion and purpose.
It is an email newsletter, also in podcast form!
It isn't just any old email! It is a fun, quick read of insights, tips and references for everything simple, on purpose, and waffles.