Answering a reader question: What you do when you feel like you want to cry, feel you’re not doing what you plan to do? All your plans are a disaster? Your children are not listening or following the rules?
In this episode I will answer this question and discuss the following points:
- How our judgements on feeling ‘unhappiness’ makes moving through it difficult
- Doubling down on the stress
- How we handle our ‘negative emotions’
- Managing stress in motherhood
- Assessing your day to see what needs to shift
- Resetting with our kids while taking our own emotional responsibility
- Keeping a bad day bad or letting everyone move on
- Center in on the mom you want to be.
In the next episode, I will answer Question 2 all about shutting down that big dreamer in your when you become a mom.