This is a bit different of an episode – it is a FUN episode!
It is OUR episode – the one where I tell you what is happening behind the scenes and tell you what the reader/listener feedback survey revealed.
What I heard from you:
- Episodes that have helped you
- Who is listening
- The topics you love to hear about
- Yes, we are friends IRL
Why you are here hanging out with me, the podcast, the Facebook Group, and the Simple Saturdays:
- To remember to slow down
- To remember it doesn’t have to be perfect
- To remember that small things matter
- To remember to be purposeful
What you didn’t know about Simple on Purpose:
- The Homemaker on Purpose Workbook
- The Life on Purpose Roadmap Course
- The free coaching mini-sessions, the strategy sessions can be booked here and the coaching program info is here.
Answering some of your questions:
- How to get work down and run a business?
- Having a hard time completing the Life on Purpose Workbook
- Sharing thoughts on a great comment about letting go of some of your expectations built up around minimalism.
Products recommended here may include referral links to Amazon. If you click through and buy something I will be compensated at no cost to you.
SIMPLE PLEASURE OF THE WEEK
Is this simple Shampoo Brush.
And here is the lovely Cara Brook I mentioned (well, I called her Cara Brooks, got the last name incorrect). I couldn’t find her old makeup tutorials that taught me how to put on makeup – but I will share my Pinterest board with some of the tips and ideas I have liked for hair and makeup.