This is a bit different of an episode – it is a FUN episode!
It is OUR episode – the one where I tell you what is happening behind the scenes and tell you what the reader/listener feedback survey revealed.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
What I heard from you:
- Episodes that have helped you
- Who is listening
- The topics you love to hear about
- Yes, we are friends IRL
Why you are here hanging out with me, the podcast, the Facebook Group, and the Simple Saturdays:
- To remember to slow down
- To remember it doesn’t have to be perfect
- To remember that small things matter
- To remember to be purposeful
What you didn’t know about Simple on Purpose:
- The Homemaker on Purpose Workbook
- The Life on Purpose Roadmap Course
- The free coaching mini-sessions, the strategy sessions can be booked here and the coaching program info is here.
Answering some of your questions:
- How to get work down and run a business?
- Having a hard time completing the Life on Purpose Workbook
- Sharing thoughts on a great comment about letting go of some of your expectations built up around minimalism.
Connect with Shawna in the Facebook group, on Instagram, or in the Simple Saturdays email.
Products recommended here may include referral links to Amazon. If you click through and buy something I will be compensated at no cost to you.
SIMPLE PLEASURE OF THE WEEK
Is this simple Shampoo Brush.
And here is the lovely Cara Brook I mentioned (well, I called her Cara Brooks, got the last name incorrect). I couldn’t find her old makeup tutorials that taught me how to put on makeup – but I will share my Pinterest board with some of the tips and ideas I have liked for hair and makeup.