Hello Simple on Purpose Friends!
I am trying something new to give us a chance to interact with one another on Instagram (find me on Instagram).
I’m hosting the #MayOnPurpose instagram photo a day challenge!
Have you done one before?
I have and this is why I love them:
- They help us be more intentional about what we are posting on social media
- They help us connect with other like-minded people we might not otherwise find
- They help us use social media to interact and engage with a community instead of be bystanders and just watch
- The prompts help us to think differently about our daily life.
I always learn something from these challenges. Mostly because, for a whole month, I’m viewing my life through the prompts which gives me more awareness as to what is actually right in front of me.
How to participate
- Download the prompt photo (pick one from the options below)
- Share it on social media to let others know you are doing it
- Tell your friends to join in
- On May 1st share your first photo for the prompt – use hashtag #MayOnPurpose
- Every day (or whatever you feel like) share a photo and post related to that day’s prompt – use the hashtag
You can’t do it wrong, all you have to do is show up and share whatever your are inspired to share from the prompt.
Make sure to search the hashtag #MayOnPurpose to see and engage with everyone else’s posts.
I hope to share your posts from time to time (heads up, if you have a private profile your posts cannot be shared and will only be seen by your followers)
The Daily Photo Prompts
(they are all the same content, just different pictures so you can pic your fave and share on your Instagram)
Join in Simple Saturdays
Simple Saturdays is bi-weekly encouragement to help moms simplify their life and live with more passion and purpose.
It is an email newsletter, also in podcast form!
It isn't just any old email! It is a fun, quick read of insights, tips and references for everything simple, on purpose, and waffles.