You know how you can see a cute fashion trend you like… and then another…..and then another.
Then you look down at your sweat-pant legs and just say, ‘meh, this works too’.
Well, no friend, it doesn’t work – unless you are planning on a cozy netflix binge with a platter of emotions, in which case please invite me to join you in my sweats. That’s my hobby. #platterofemotions
(You think I’m joking….)
WHY KNOWING YOUR PERSONAL STYLE IS THIS IMPORTANT
- When you know your style your clothes start the conversation about what kind of person you are, before people have a chance to make assumptions based on what they see
- When you know your style your closet will work interchangeably. You won’t end up in a peasant top and running shorts on laundry day, or ‘not laundry day’….just saying
- When you know your style you can streamline your shopping and not feel pressured to have every adorable trend in your closet – just the ones that you love the most
- When you know your style people will recognize it. Like, your sister will be able to grab you a shirt on a killer sale because it ‘is so you!’ and it will be! Money is being saved and sisters are working together, what a beautiful thing!
- When you know your style you won’t feel overwhelmed by all the options in your mish-mashed closet when you get dressed. You can get rid of the clothes you have the don’t fit ‘your style’
HOW TO FIND YOUR PERSONAL STYLE
Join in Simple Saturdays
Simple Saturdays is bi-weekly encouragement to help moms simplify their life and live with more passion and purpose.
It is an email newsletter, also in podcast form!
It isn't just any old email! It is a fun, quick read of insights, tips and references for everything simple, on purpose, and waffles.