Stepping back to look at your anxiety from a life coaching point of view and tools to help you accept and work through it. Advice from a life coach and mom of three.
What is anxiety?
What causes it?
The way we react to it, and how it makes the struggle even harder
How can we react to it instead:
- acknowledge it is there
- accept that it is with you, without running off with it
- calm the nervous system
- unpack the mental narration
- unburden the mental clutter
- decide how you want to show up (with your own values)
- start paying attention to what is in your control and what is not
Mentioned in this episode
Colleen from Lemon Thistle
A Minute to Be Mindful (free pdf of mindfulness questions)
Episode on being mindful in marriage
Live your Values (free worksheets)
Live your Vision (free worksheets)
John Mayer IGTV, The Gentle Hours (the first 15 minutes and last 5 minutes are packed full of great insight on anxiety)
The Life on Purpose Academy (read more and sign up for the quick information session on March 27th)
Find me on Instagram
Join the Simple Saturdays email (bi-weekly email of encouragement, tips and ideas)