Other places to find me writing online….
Past Contributor to BLUNTmoms.com See all posts here
At SCARY MOMMY you can read my nine reasons why you shouldn’t cut your friend off the invite list once she gets knocked up in ‘ 9 Reasons Pregnant Ladies Make Stellar Wingmen’
- Why our kid’s happiness should not be the goal
- New Parents: Top 5 double standards between moms and dads
- Toddler Activities: A lazy mom’s guide to keeping toddlers busy
- So this is what a baby does to your marriage
- These are the things I will never ever make my kids do
- Finger Foods Recipes: 10 yummy recipes perfect for little hands
- Unique Presents: Craft kits subscriptions are great options for kids!
….. I felt overwhelmed by the presence of a new baby I was responsible for and clueless about. I felt like I was faking motherhood and just going through the motions…..
…… I have two very different kids with two very different entrances into this world. I can say one thing as the space between birthing babies and parenting kids widens. All of my past disappointments no longer matter.
Eventually yours won’t either.
dramatic movie trailer announcer voice:
Two parents…. Four kids under four….. Brought together for one epic night of
Will they ever sleep? How many crackers will be wounded and lost under the
Will an impulsive vasectomy be scheduled the very next morning?
Find out who will cry first in “Sure I’ll Babysit Your Kids”
As I hinted, things boiled up to the surface after having our daughter. That’s when
my anxieties started really affecting more than just me but my family as well.
I was stressed out by baby girl’s health
problems and so focused on getting her better. I became the guardian of how our family spent our free time – and I
said ‘no’ to everything. ‘There is no time’ I would try to explain; I was
desperate for more time.