Maybe you have a baby who sleeps as soundly as a dad of three does when all three kids are awake at 2am.
Maybe you have a kid like mine who can hear your very loud thought process that, ‘hmmm, everyone is sleeping, I should have a shower’. To which they wake up because you obviously would rather hang out with them than carry out overdue personal hygiene.
Or have you taken your popper to pop popcorn out on the porch five minutes after bedtime? I mean, Mama needs her popcorn and movie, kid-free, thank you very much!
- It’s small and light and can fit in my purse. Like for those girl’s days out where I have to excuse myself for a glamorous pumping session in the mall bathroom.
- I have walked around my house helping toddlers get dressed for school, while pumping. I didn’t have to sit still and lean forward like with some other pumps.
- I didn’t have to try different sized attachments for the right fit. The soft cushion moulded nicely onto my ever-changing bosom.
- I could pump, put the bottle top on and put the milk in the fridge for Dad to use later in the bottle warmer (the whole AVENT system is inter-compatible, is that a word? probably not, but it is a useful feature when buying baby products)
- It all fits nicely in a pot to boil between uses because it is small and has only a few parts
I also liked the pre-sterilized AVENT breastmilk bags. They don’t tip when you fill then with milk. They have a double zippered closure and are well lined to resist tears or rips.
I’m hosting a Phillips AVENT Giveaway valued at $15. For Canadian Entries Only.
It consists of a Philips AVENT Natural Glass Bottle and a Philips AVENT Soothie. ENTER Below!
I have been a proud Phillps AVENT Mom. They want to help new and expecting moms. Sign up for an online account with My Phillips and receive email tips, product offers and advice on things like keeping fit during pregnancy, signs of labour, tips to soothe colic and teething. Moms that sign up earlier in their pregnancy can receive over $30 worth of coupons!
Join in Simple Saturdays
Around here I'm doing less blogging and more emailing. Sign up to get the bi-weekly email Simple Saturdays in your inbox.
You will love it. It isn't just any old email! It is a fun, quick read of insights, tips and references for everything simple, on purpose, and waffles.