Hey there fine reader!
Big announcement! Starting April 1st Raj from Pink Chai Living, and I, are hosting another month of the 30for30 challenge. That is, wearing 30 items of clothes for 30 days, in 30 ways.
This time around we are teaming up with some great bloggers from all over Canada and the US. It is our biggest 30for30 yet!
Each time I announce that I am doing another challenge, so many of you say you want to do it too. You really should this time! This will be my fourth time doing one and each time I’ve done it I have learned so, so much about my relationship with my clothes. It has really changed how I view my clothes, getting dressed, style and the weird expectations we have around mom fashion.
So, if you want to join in then share with us on Instagram using #spring30for30. Share your 30 picks, your outfits, your floordrobe, your awkward selfies (so I don’t feel so alone)!
And if you are still on the fence, here are eight great reasons why you should do the #spring30for30 . . .
- You are in a comfy pants and tee slump and want to get out of it.
- You have a closet of clothes but only wear a handful in the same combos.
- You don’t have many clothes but feel like you don’t really pay attention to ‘styling’ the ones you do have.
- You have some items you never wear because you aren’t sure how to make them work, this is like an interview with those items, at the end of the month you can keep it or pass it on.
- You want to learn more about what looks good on you and you KNOW awkward selfies is the way to do it.
- You want a reason to get dressed each day and need some cyber-accountability to do it.
- You know you want to buy some new clothes this season but aren’t sure about which items would fit your wardrobe the best.
- You would love to simply get up, get dressed and know you look good each morning, so doing a challenge to put outfits together will help you have some more go-tos to throw on in the morning.
and oh yeah, if you’d like to see the freedom in living with less, then this challenge is a great way to explore your mindset around that.
Follow along and join us on Instagram using #spring30for30 (also, check out all our past posts using #moms30for30)